Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 Year in Review

Overall 2013 was a pretty good year.



We ended the year where we started. Still living in the same house. Ashley is still at the same school. Don is still working for Comcast.

My search for a career has taken me from writing, to subbing, to being a librarian for a month, to social media.

My running has taken us Coast to Coast, Ohio, and throughout Mercer County (Princeton, Trenton and Mercer County Park).

Our travels have taken us three Disney parks: Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and Tokyo Disneyland.

We went to a movie premier, starring some friends.

I achieved most of my goals for 2013.

Sightseeing took us from Philadelphia, and New York to Japan.

We spruced up the first floor of our home.

Ashley went to her first sleep away camp and had lots of other firsts, such as getting contact lenses.

I look forward to the adventures we will have in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment