About 15 months ago Don decided to grow a beard. I subconsciously told myself I wasn't going to cut my hair until he got rid of his beard. I also decided I was tired of paying a lot of money every six weeks to maintain the color and shape. As I'm not working, I have no one to impress.
It ended up getting out of control. He shaved his beard in March and I forgot to cut my hair in celebration.
I liked the length, but it was getting knotty (and a little bit naughty), and the ends were splitting. It was time.
Rather than going to Christine my long time hairdresser whom I ghosted in March 2025, I headed to the Great Clips where Don goes. Seeing absolutely no line I walked in and asked for a haircut. Luce had me in a chair with a drape around my neck before I had a chance to second-guess the decision. Fortunately I love it.
I'm getting a new drivers license photo taken in a week and wanted to look a little better.
No comments:
Post a Comment