Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Hiding Kitties .... leave them alone!

Lucy Cat and Kitty Mimi are recovering from the trauma of having a house full of people. 

Mimi is back to hiding inside the piano no one plays. Lucy seems to be holding up better today. She knows we don't usually have company two days in a row. That was until the doorbell rang and she dashed back to her safe place.

Public service announcement to people visiting homes when there are anti-social pets: leave them alone!

My cousin's kids, along with an adult, decided to play "look for the cats." Even after I said, the upstairs is off limits. Even after saying, the cats are hiding. Perhaps I should have been stronger aid thrown the family out the window, or at least ushered them downstairs. Instead, I went to the bathroom.

I did lose my patience level after spending two hours cleaning up when my sister decided to open a closed box for another treat. 

Meanwhile, Lucy feeling unsafe peed in our bathroom rather than risk going downstairs, past more guests, to use the litter box.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest as I enjoy my blessedly quiet house.

No comments:

Post a Comment