Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Been Busy

September has been a busy month and it is barely halfway over. I keep making notes about things I should blog about, but by the time I sit down to write, the passion I had for the topic fades.

My to blog list includes:

Boardwalk Bike Trip

Birthday Celebrations

Canal House Tour

Glinda

Perfect Crime (the long-time New York City play), nothing nefarious


Other thoughts: 

My Giant To Do List (which includes blogging)

Standing Up for My Political Views (and surviving)

Temping 


I have an hour until I leave to receive my seventh (or so) COVID vaccine. COVID is on the rise. Though it is less severe than in the beginning, it is still a threat. Just as I believe in democracy and women's reproductive rights, I believe in the vaccine and will keep getting it as long as it is necessary.

I'll change the dates to reflect when the activity happened and not when it was written, so some of these posts will occur before this one. It is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment