Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Hoping to Return to Blogging

A friend has recently been showing up in my FB newsfeed with what I call "popcorn" blog posts -- little snippets of things that happened during his day. They are usually only a few sentences, but they always get to the heart of the matter succinctly. Umm..probably a skill I should use in my rather verbose posts. Whereas he has posted nearly daily, sometimes multiple times in a day, I have gone at least a month since last posting something in the blog. 

A month where THIS happened:


And THIS


 And THIS


And THIS

And THIS

And THIS 

and THIS

And THIS

And THIS

And THIS

And THIS

And THIS



And countless other things I want to put in words, but haven't and I don't want to forget them, so hopefully once I finish culling some pictures, I can return to blogging with a more open mind.

STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment