Pages

Friday, October 11, 2024

Random NYC Pictures

After sharing some pictures I took in Washington, DC this week, I realized I've taken a lot of pictures in NYC that I have not shared. Here they are. All were taken since this July. No order. No logic.



In Patchin Place, the neighborhood
where Rhys Bowen's Molly Murphy
series takes place.




I always take an Empire State Building
picture when in NYC.



The High Line.



That's a lot of cars!

I miss the windows at Lord & Taylors.


Felt like a trip to Paris.



Manhattan Bridge


Little Italy

We have yet to see this open




I was eyeing up this scene when I noticed
this photographer set up with a tripod capturing it.
I would have loved to have seen his picture.


Headed home via the World Trade Center
PATH station instead of Penn Station.


No comments:

Post a Comment