Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2022

2022 Resolutions

Looking at my 2021 Resolutions all I can say is I failed miserably. So miserably, most will be repeated this year. The pandemic got a repeat year, so should my resolutions.

Health:

Succeeded in my 2021 goals. Will continue to keep my A1C down while eating more carbohydrates. Grateful Adi found a way to also raise my energy level, which was lagging for most of 2021 due to low iron and medicine lowering my blood sugar. 

Never planned to host an exchange student in 2021, but here we are!


Travel: 

Travel. What travel in 2021? Not only did Ashley and I not leave the country, Don did not go on a cross country bike ride. We did see Aunt Elva, and saw Helen and Paul in New Hope, PA.

* Take a trip with Ashley (we have one planned to New Orleans in March).

* Return to Ohio to see family and friends.

* Go someplace new to me.

* Visit Aunt Elva.


Professionally:

* Celebrate raising enough money to finish Phase II.

* Host an in-person gala.

* Become a notary (I know I've been saying this for two years already).


Running:

* Paris to Versailles 10 miler.

* Running at least a 5k twice a week (ideally 10 times a month)


Spiritually:

* Return to my Gratuity Journal


Personally

Nailed most of the goals from 2021. Still working on the "everyday friend," but strengthened friendships with Heather, Heidi, Laura, and Nancy. Did tour Muhlenberg. Did see three Broadway shows. Decided not to continue with Melissa's Brigade.

* See more shows in all venues.

* Strengthen friendships.


Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment