Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Enough Already!

One last post for tonight, even though it will appear as the first post of the night.

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Barely one month into the year and I've been hit with the following stresses (in chronological order):

1) Grand Jury Duty every Friday through Easter.

2) Gala Planning for work--through the day after Grand Jury Duty ends.

3) My usual worship service is on hiatus while the church figures out how to proceed.

4) A friend calling me out on how I hurt her, then was unwilling to listen to my side (in the moment, I apologized, then wanted to talk about it some more, but she said she was going on a trip for three weeks, by the time she returns I'll be buried under the gala). I'm still wrestling with the next step -- I think she should reach out to me after her trip, but I have a feeling I'll have to reach out to her if I care enough to continue the friendship.

5) The girl has Covid and came home to quarantine.

6) Big snowstorm.

I feel like I am missing something.

Enough already. Let me just adjust to the "new normal" (such a 2020 phrase) before having something else dumped on me.

Calgon take me away!

No comments:

Post a Comment