Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Lady who Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners

One of my 2019 resolutions is to spend more time with friends AND to have photo proof. When Ashley was little I used to take pictures of her and her little friends. Okay, I still do. As I took a picture of her and Lauren, Lauren commented her family does that in case they die. See, Ashley, I'm not the only crazy mom out there.

Yesterday the stars aligned and I had breakfast, lunch, and dinner with friends. It was great to catch up with these ladies.

The day started with Lisa at breakfast at The Turning Point in Mercer Mall.




Lunch at Panera with Debbi.




Dinner with Laura and Nancy at Tiger Noodle.




Thanks, Ladies for getting together. As we always say, we need to do this more often.

Today is back to reality -- taking down the Christmas tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment