Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Double Rainbows

Rainbows are God's promise to never destroy our planet (Genesis 9:13). When a rainbow appears, all eyes are drawn to it and cell phones quickly snap the fleeting image.

Double rainbows seem even more magical.

I saw one in Belgium.



It provided a much needed conversation topic when I saw my third host family the next day. The father whipped out his cell phone and showed me the pictures he took of it in their town, and shared mine from the other side of Liege.

I saw one this week a the office holiday party.


While the rainbow reminded me of my past, it felt like a sign I was exactly where I was supposed to be -- living in the moment, making new friends, and recognizing that God IS fulfilling His promises to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment