Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

2014 Best of the Pillsbury Press

Here we go with our own Top 10 List, based strictly on entry point clicks. there was a tie for #10, so really top 11 list.

135 Librarian Shoulder
126 Home Again Farm
101 Little Free Library
83 Meatless "Mondays"
57 Disney Bounding
54 Six Flags: so not Disney
52 Upper Canada Village Time Traveler's Camp
48 Downsizing
46 Caffee Gelato race
44 Aladdin on Broadway
44 Let it go

The all-time record for hits us Kyoto, Part 1 published in June 2013. Someone must have linked to it (I don't know who) because it now has a whopping 9,697 hits. Makes you realize just how public your life is when nearly 10,000 people are reading about it. Most of my other stories only interest a dozen of my friends.

The thoughts I posted last year about the 2013 Best of the Pillsbury Press still hold true. I don't say anything I would be embarrassed to have others read. I keep people's last names and major identifiers off of my blog. I you want to write about your life, that is great, but it is not my job to make it easy for future employers to get any dirt on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment