Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

I'm Ba-a-a-a-ck

Expect... Anticipate... Hope for... Dream about... a bunch of new blog posts over the next few days. I've truly missed blogging. I've also missed putting pictures in scrapbooks. Those you'll have to visit me to see, but blog posts can be seen by anyone all over the globe. A bit scary, eh?

You might be wondering what I have been doing.

I ran more in two days  and HERE than I ever thought possible, and smiled my way to the finish line.

I celebrated another rotation around the sun in early September.


I started a one-month sub job as a school librarian, and regretted the invasion before the half-way mark. (There is a longer story, but I'll keep it at that.)

We replaced the kitchen and family room floors and painted those rooms to complete the first floor transformation -- it only took us 5 years or so.

I returned to my freelance work and took a once a week job with a friend. More on that as it develops.

It has been busy. I'm looking forward to returning to my blog. I have noticed my posts happen in inverse proportion to the amount of freelance work I have. I finally reached a pause today, hence the chance to write for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment