Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Dreaming

Twice in the past few weeks I have had a vivid dream where I am giving birth.

No, this is not an announcement. At 53, that ship has sailed. So I googled what does giving birth (when you are not expecting) mean. 

According to Dreams.co.uk:  

The most common meanings behind a dream about giving birth are to do with new beginnings, creativity and prosperity. This dream symbolizes that something exciting is coming your way and you’re ready to embark on a new phase of your waking life. The baby in your dream is a sign of a fresh start, a new project or a relationship that‘s about to bloom. It’s all about hope, anticipation, growth and success.

At the time I was interviewing for a new job. I was hopeful THAT was the new beginning. In a twist of fate, instead my current position at The Bridge Academy went full time (with health insurance and paid time off -- I feel like an adult for the first time since Ashley was born). 

When I was getting excited about the change being a new job, I booked a trip to Barcelona. We leave in a week. I hope to share posts about that upon my return.

Unfortunately I have not had that dream since learning I will not be working for Princeton in Asia. Next time I have it, I will welcome the chance for change.

No comments:

Post a Comment