Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Graduation Part 2

In our family we celebrate birthday months. Looks like this year we'll be celebrating graduation month.

Last weekend they filmed each student graduating. Today they pieced the videos together into a graduation ceremony

To make it a little more festive we invited my parents over. Though we are allowed by the governor to have ten people over inside, we opted to sit in the backyard instead. Don, Ashley, and I on my laptop. My mom on her phone. My dad on his tablet. Other than a couple of photos at the end, we stayed apart and did not even hug.










Notre Dame tried, but it is still sad that last night should have been the baccalaureate mass (which many have described as the most moving of all Notre Dame events), followed by an all night party, then graduation with unlimited guests at the arena. Ashley looked a bit sad through it. I think she mostly wanted time with her friends, teachers, and acquaintances.  Time I can't give her.

Hopefully we can have a bigger celebration on July 18th when Notre Dame has said they'll gather on the football field to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment