Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Public Art

I've said it before and I will say it again ... some people are using quarantine time more wisely than others. While I want to cocoon, or even binge watch "The Crown" others are creating art for people to enjoy.

Every afternoon at 4 there is a 15-20 minute carillon concert. Tonight's selections included "The Hills are Alive With the Sound of Music," "La Vie en Rose," and two Catholic hymns (in honor of May being Mary's month). I heard there is a website where you can place requests, but that might only be open to the Lawrenceville School community.









 
Sidewalk chalk art is on the rise. As are other kinds of arts and crafts. Here are some examples over the past few weeks as seen in our local park.

 







I do appreciate others trying to brighten our lives. Yet I'm jealous I am not that kind of person. I write for myself, and if others read it that's okay, but I don't write with others in mind. My ever changing feelings are my own, and are never open to debate.

Stay healthy.
Stay safe.
Stay sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment