I spent a week on one of Montpelier's L.E.A.R.N. Archaeology Programs. These are digs designed to educate the public both about President James Madison's home and his era, plus have some extra hands helping with the excavating.
I am blogging about this is great detail on my travel blog, PillsburyTravels.blogspot.com starting with learning about some of the 3,000,000 artifacts they have already found. On my family blog, I will share some tales outside of their regular schedule. I'm still trying to figure out which posts I want to share with the greater world, and which I prefer to share only with my friends and family.
Throughout the week we were encouraged to take pictures. They also took hundreds of pictures of us, which they will share on a Flickr account. When I use their pictures, they will be identified as such. The others are a combination of my photos, as well as ones taken by Martha.
No comments:
Post a Comment