Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Parents Weekend

 

As soon as I heard Muhlenberg was planning to have a real in-person Parents Weekend I quickly made hotel reservations for Friday through Sunday. I didn't know the schedule. I didn't know what they were planning to do. I just knew I wanted to be open to doing anything they offered.

Looking at the list of activities, not much caught our interest -- a few student productions (no large main stage), a silent auction (we won dinner with the Dean), and church on Sunday morning.

A few days before the weekend the dean announced we could go in their rooms! Considering last year we were only allowed for drop off and pick up, it was a big treat to be able to see her room decorated.

We took Ashley out to dinner on Friday and Saturday. "She" took us out to Sunday brunch in the dining hall. Yes, we were allowed in the dining hall! A year of not being allowed inside buildings make us appreciate being allowed inside.

It was a nice fall escape.














No comments:

Post a Comment