Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Life is Boring ... and I wouldn't have it any other way

When I started this blog I had grandiose ideas of updating it on a weekly basis with lots of great pictures and stories. Well, the truth of the matter is, our lives are not that exciting.

Ashley has been busy with school and play practice (Annie -- April 2 and 8). In her spare time she reads lots of books.

Don is working and waiting for warmer, drier weather so he can ride his bicycle to work on a more regular basis. He did attend a statewide bicycle summit meeting this weekend.

I'm writing articles for Lawrenceville.Patch.com and trying to build my miles in anticipation of May 1st 10 mile Broad Street Run.

Not much worthy of a photograph. So, I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of the cats.

Charlie napping on Ashley's bed.
Ariel wondering what Ashley is reading.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jacq...one of your relatives has a birthday today...The Pillsbury Doughboy!

    Is it safe to assume that Ariel is named after The Little Mermaid?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal is 52 per year, sometimes I can't get to it once a week either. Stay after it, great memories to reflect back on at the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave...that sounds like a reasonable goal. I see you played catch up last weekend. I see lots of fun stuff on our calendar.

    ReplyDelete